The commissary abandoned

So this is never getting any new additions to it
It’s been a year and it’s never had an update since its addition

6 Likes

Good question, nothing say that they won’t drop new variant of penance stuff in there though

i just started and im hoping they add more.

They will definitely add more to that, too. There is still some backend cosmetics not added with this penance update (but a few are off the list now)

1 Like

Well a year and half later we got the cover art cosmetics
So uhhh coming soon?

for all i care they could skip it altogether, those free cosmetics they added so far were integrated into ingame achievements nicely enough.

saves the time to visit the booth, only a few more weapon skins would be a welcomed addition.

guess their metrics show brunts to be a more effective docket sink than the commissary, so they skipped the obligatory price tag on that stuff.

Idk changing colour indexes for existing cosmetics really isn’t that hard (looks at for the drip)

So I don’t know why it’s really so much of a challenge or bother to just do more of that with the rest of the free cosmetics.

it is hard , if you can change the colour and sell it for 400-800 aquillas again

2 Likes

This. Fatshark has been making bank selling reskins, why on earth would they update the unpaid shop? They could be funding the CEO’s next vacation home.

Yep. Updating commissiary with more new skins and also more colour variants would boost replayability even further. More options = more reason to save dockets. More reasons to save dockets =more reasons to play :ok_hand:

So bored of the red or green/blue weapons skins.

They seem very intent to give only the bare minimum for free to encourage people to buy stuff with cash. I can’t say it’s unexpected, but it’s disappointing, VT2 has way more free wep skins.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.