Thank you for 2.0.12

Except when enemies move around and group up, that doesn’t work anymore, the slot in front of the ungor will fill up and now he’s attacking through allies. It was a good change, the only weird change was removing ungor’s dodge.

They have less hp than marauders, more than clan rats and fanatics, but their numbers were reduced. Me and my friend (with no cata experience) breezed through like 8 cata games yesterday with 2 (or less) randoms which weren’t great players, cata is fine right now.

Well, I like the new goatbros.

Never realized just how much of a problem the ungors were, before. Like, yeah they annoyed me with their reach, but I didn’t think fighting them specifically was problematic. I thought it was the attack speed of gors that was the biggest issue, but after playing against them all week it’s pretty clear now that majority of beastmen horde deaths were from spear billies I couldn’t see.

Imo Bannergoats got nerfed too hard, buff radius, and their patrol.

You just go and pop them like nothing, they didnt felt like a threat to me since last patch. As they did before and we had to change tactics or sent our FK/Shade to deal with it.

Double banners were fun too,forcing players to move-out from safe spot. And no idea why are people scared of them, they only do flat HP buff to everyone one and some regeneration but they are still killable. If you have a good trash cleaner or crowd control.

“You just and pop them like nothing”? “Safe spot”?, are we talking about Legend? °-° Because at Cataclysm there isn’t a safe spot, enemies just spawn on you, and the banners usually spawn behind tons of Beastmen during hordes… FK/Shade/HM are still super needed.

There is no similar threat among the ranks of the Chaos/Skaven.

Yeah skavens and chaos are now bigger threat than beastmen because shield units gonna punish you hard and chaos warrior are true hp sponges in cata, beastmen are free thp mostly

I don’t agree. Imho Beastmen are still the strongest faction.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.