Terrible Chinese localization !!!极差的汉化!!!

I don’t know which localization studio you found, but the translation is complete horrible !!!

This is the worst localization work we never see ! worse than use google to translate.

The Chinese community are so angry and the wave of negative steam comment is comming soon

please fix it as soon as possible !!! before it’s too late !

There is a very professional Warhammer localization volunteer team, they helped SEGA and did very nice localization work for “Total War Warhammer”. they would like to help the localization for Vermintide 2

1 Like

As Chinese player,I agree with you.Holy Sigmar, bless this ravaged translation!

I played VT1 for 480hours, it’s good to see Chinese translation in VT2,but I have to say this translation is very very bad for now.

For example, in prologue/training level,we can see words like:
an
the End times
adventure

In translation they became:
一次
末日冒险
冒险

Let me translate this in English again :
one
Doomsday adventure
adventure

???????
Thats why we are angry.

Dear fatshark please find translaters that both know English and Warhammer lore.

Love your games,hope translation will be fix soon.

作为中国玩家,我和你想的一样。西格玛在上,保佑可怜的翻译!
我玩了480小时1代,很高兴看到2代加入中文,但我必须说目前翻译实在太差了。

举个例子,在序章(教学关),可以看到:
an
the End times
adventure

然而翻译出来就是:
一次
末日冒险
冒险

狗屁不通。
这就是为什么我们怒了。

亲爱的肥鲨请找一些同时了解英语和战锤背景的翻译人员来吧。
大爱你们的游戏,希望翻译尽快修复。

2 Likes

Hi Nailobmc,

We apologise for this. We realise that something went wrong with the Chinese translation and are working to fix it as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

1 Like

hey,

Thanks for reply , sorry I am little be angry before, because we love this game.

I am a manager of the biggest Warhammer community on China, as I said before, translation work for a warhammer game is not easy, so we have a volunteer team, all the team members are all professional in Warhammer translation , we already helped many Warhammer games’
localization work(like SEGA’s 、《 Total War Warhammer,》,《Warhammer 40K : dawn of war 3》) very successful.

If you need our Warhammer fans to help, please let we know, we really love Vermintide, so we really don’t want to see this nice game be damaged by bad localization on China !

4 Likes

This sounds like an excellent idea :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, my friend also contacted you by other way, we are same team, so how can we work ? do you have a department of localization ? or a Chinese agent company do the localization work?

my email: Nailobmc@yeah.net, please contact me without hesitate.