Stuttering

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
The game will not stop stuttering no matter how low I change the graphics, no matter how low I set any of the video settings, nothing will stop the stuttering in the game. There is no fix to this that anyone has produced. All drivers are updated, all graphics and video settings are lowest possible settings. My NVIDIA is literally built to run this game specifically, there should be no issue running it at all, it runs more demanding games much more efficiently. Mouse and keyboard are perfectly compatible, shadowplay is off, antialiasing is off of course, all the extra crap is off and at lowest settings. Internet connection is perfect. The stuttering is so bad that I cannot control my character at all. I got to play a few perfectly smooth games and then all of the sudden, NON STOP STUTTERING NO MATTER WHAT I DO.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]
Play the game for longer than two seconds, it will stutter

1. Play Chasm Logistratum as Ogryn (Skullbreaker)
  2. Attempt to pick up the second Grimoire
  3. Crash

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
thephunkyfeel

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
constant

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
1 Like

On Series X. This is happening to me too. Only started after the most recent update. Stuttering everywhere, constantly.