Streaming to discord causes game to crash

Issue Description:
When I start streaming the game to discord it crashes 15 to 20 seconds later

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
Crash to desktop

Steps to Reproduce:
Start the game, start streaming to discord - then the game will crash.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
non-specific, happens right after I start streaming no matter where I am in the game

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561198026805942

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
It’s been occurring for about two weeks now, recently as 9:48AM Central time

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

I have reinstalled the game (clean reinstall after removing all files pertaining to Darktide) and clean re-installed Discord as a trouble shooting step. I can reproduce the issue in both modded and unmodded versions of the game (my clean install was NEVER modded). I have updated GPU drivers as well. Still can’t find the cause of the crashes while trying to stream to Discord. I also want to add that the Discord application has no problems and doesn’t crash at all, only Darktide crashes.

darktide_launcher.log (149.7 KB)
console-2023-11-29-15.46.47-741d3b7a-301f-4e0d-8cfd-b7a9d2e54ec7.log (60.5 KB)
crash_dump-2023-11-29-15.46.47-741d3b7a-301f-4e0d-8cfd-b7a9d2e54ec7.dmp (1.4 MB)

I’ve queried this with our developers, and I’ll report back to you. Please let me know if anything changes in the mean time.

Will do, thank you! I know it’s not priority, but it’s just weird enough I figured I’d post it.

I did make one other observation - if you stream my screen prior to starting Darktide it streams just fine, but if I specifically select Darktide to stream in discord the game will crash a few second later.