Still some problems with BOTs

Hello there.

2 days after the release of Chaos Wastes, with my group we finished the Citadel in cataclysm on all our characters, so we have already had our 20/20 Okri challenges concerning Chaos Wastes for a while. After that, my group took a break again, and I resumed my journey with my bots. Unfortunately I see that the bot “Waystalker, Pyromancer, Bounty Hunter and Graal Knight” is still bugging, but severely. KS one of them as they were about to use their ultimate leashes to block on their ultimate “touch” until they died. Which is really disturbing because in legend or cataclysm, a dead bot adds a level of difficulty that I could do without. Besides, the bots if we can’t move, we go into “afk” mode for 10 seconds with the parade active, the bots also go into “afk” mode for 10 seconds with the parade active, the bots also go into afk and if there is a mob behind them, they die because they don’t. not going to attack it, they could not move, inside the bots are dead.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.