I’m tired of whenever I try to play Sister while using her actual wall, that teammates in quickplay always complain that it stops them from killing hordes or sniping things. It doesn’t matter if it actually helped control a horde in some way. Other players will always say it’s bad as soon as they see it, but I can’t really blame them either.
9 out of 10 Sisters I see tend to only ever use Bloodrazor Thicket ability that transforms their ult into an instant damage/ instant stagger ability. Her other level 30 talents need to be a lot more attractive for the sake of having balanced or at least kind of equal choices
I don’t want to only ever use the Bloodrazor Thicket myself just because it’s the only good option, I would like to use her default without getting complaints from the rest of the playerbase for trying something different.
Feedback on how to improve it:
- Make walls semi-transparent when you’re close to them
- Make walls wider because most enemies step around it in 2 seconds without issue. Most corridors are still wider than your walls.
- It would be useful to be able to paint walls somehow on the ground when on open fields.
- Allow team projectiles to shoot through. For special sniping.
- Allow melee attacks to hit enemies through it
- Give adjacent teammates a large Block Cost Reduction boost/and or Stamina Recovery so reviving downed teammates is more viable.