Sniper ranged damage ignores damage reduction talents on zealot

Issue Description:
Sniper bypasses toughness damage reduction on zealot. Fine on vet.

Steps to Reproduce:
Tested in the psyk with the creature spawner, and noticed that the sniper has been bypassing to the same health value no matter what I have for toughness damage reduction, as zealot. I had either, or both, the 50% dmg reduction talent procced, and/or the 15% damage reduction talent selected. Same damage in any case.

Tested with other ranged and melee, and this seems to only occur with sniper ranged damage. Melee still gets mitigated.

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[Triggerhappy]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[02/28/2023, 5:30AM/PM] [-8gmt/pst]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Doesn’t sniper have 1200 damage to toughness due to damage multiplier? Even with 90% damage reduction you’d still get hit for 120. Also depends on how damage reduction stacks.

1225 to toughness, but passthrough is still 1x. Should still be doing varying damage depending on my toughness dr though. On vet ult with toughness dr, he can outright tank the shot with some thoughness left over.

Sniper shot does 122.5*10 toughness damage. If toughness breaks, it applies full 122.5 health damage. It’s a mechanic also found in poxbursters, except poxbursters do infinite toughness damage, like fire.

Oh I thought the damage was reduced depending on how much toughness got chunked, like if it ate through 100 toughness, it would do 10 less hp dmg.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.