Slayer vs Zealot, an obvious winner

Well, yes, you can dodge and kite all the way around the map, but this doesn’t change the fact, their damage is a far cry from their former glory. Also this means Keri has all the best ranged boss removal tools, since X-bow is good, but not great, and even swiftbow can down big guys fast with srrated arrows.
At least pre-patch Saltz could play as a monster hunter, and while he was just too damn effective, I greatly enjoyed his ranged weapon and basically always carried at least 12 ammo, so I can greet any boss with a full blister of lead medicine.
Well, at least BH with improved ult is a proper monster-killer if built right. On the ohter hand, none of Bardin’s careers do the job fast enough… Ok, there’s one cheesy RV build;, but that’s it.

1 Like

I’ve seen WHC and Zealot drink str pot and unload 12 shots into a downed troll’s head taking out all it’s “recovered” health in like 3 seconds (on legend). That’s pretty damn strong. The sheer DPS of Brace of Pistols is insane. Sure you need to headshot, but given the right situation that’s not too difficult, esp if you have decent aim and a few staggers (bomb, kruber ult, WHC ult, etc)

Try doing similar DPS with a handgun. Simply not possible which is strange since both handgun and BoP are special snipers (BoP quickfire is VERY accurate).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.