Server list not populating

To anybody still experiencing this issue - development are looking in to it!

1 Like

I can only say, that Iā€™ve tried everything, even reinstalled the game and nothing helped, list remains the same, that is empty.
Best luck to you guys, hope you find the source of the problem ASAP, because Iā€™d love to play the game again :confused:

1 Like

Update 4/2/2019 - after the patch downloaded i got to play that day for a few hours. Come back today- issue has re emerged its ugly headā€¦ Just when i thought i was out of the woods.

Gonna have to give this a try tonight. Iā€™ve had the bug every once in awhile before and restarting steam would fix it, but a few days ago I got the more serious ā€œstrainā€ of the bugā€¦ restarting things, clearing cache, changing download region, disable mods, etc did nothing to fix it. Very mysterious bug indeed, I do not envy the devs trying to sort it out!

One thing worth noting @FatsharkJulia (not sure if itā€™s worth passing on to the devs or not):
Normally I can join a friendā€™s game by finding them in my steam list, right-clicking on their name, and selecting ā€œJoin Gameā€.
However, when I am suffering from this no-lobbies-show-up glitch, I cannot join a friend this way. When I right-click on their name in steam, the ā€œJoin Gameā€ option is not in the context menu.

1 Like

What if they invite you? Are you able to join them that way? Or can they get into your lobby? This is indeed rather strangeā€¦

Yeah, if they invite me I can join, and if I invite them they are still able to join.

Whatā€™s more strange is if we start the game with only two people, it will be a long time (10-15min) before anyone joins, and then suddenly two people will join at about the same time.

I live in a pretty popular area so before all this started, I could host a quickplay and have 3 joiners before I even started the map.

1 Like

Ok, so, a quick update - weā€™re patching for this soon! You wonā€™t need to deal with this for much longer. Apologies for the inconvenience all.

1 Like

Logged in tonight and mine seems to be already fixed! My lucky night :smiley:

Iā€™m sorry to say that the problem is back for me. Same symptoms as before.

Edit: And it has magically fixed itself after persisting through multiple restartsā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.