Server issues caused me to lose my IV level blessings

Issue Description:
I used over 2000 coins to purchase a shotgun with a level IV blessing. However, when submitting the weapon to obtain the blessing, the game was logged out due to server connectivity issues.
When I go online again, my coins, shotgun,level IV blessings, all are gone.

Steps to Reproduce:

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
SteamID:hakureiarma
Role ID:黑天鹅
Role job:Guner

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
15:00 Beijing time, May 12, 2023

Reproduction Rate:
Once

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

Hey… first picture is a shotgun… second one is a braced autogun.
You may search your blessing on the wrong weapon.

Actually, the first image shows that you have already learned fire frenzy T4 on shotgun (no magnifying glass displayed)

I received my second blessing(fire freshy T4) from the shotgun,this blessing is the same as the first one on my autogun(fire freshy T2).
Both shotgun and autogun have the blessing of fire freshy T4

I used 2725 coins to purchase a shotgun with fire freshy T4. However, when submitting the weapon to obtain the fire freshy T4, the game was logged out due to server connectivity issues.
When I go online again, my coins, shotgun,fire freshy T4, all are gone.

The meaning displayed in Chinese on the first picture is actually that I have already purchased this weapon

You’re not able to apply blessings from other weapon types onto other weapons. Even though they have the same name and effect.
So you can’t apply a blessing you harvested from a shotgun to an autogun… So it doesn’t show up.
Look at the blessingpool of your shotguns it should appear there.

I see. I just found out. Thank you for your answer…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.