Seem to be getting less convos?

Seem to be getting less convos between the characters.

Anyone else notice that? Anything I can do to increase the uh… conversation drop rate?

Especially of conversations I haven’t heard. I’m deeply sick of ratlings needing a tipple to be a better sniper.

banter is connected to group cohesion. they only start a conversation if the right people are in the unit and are in range. so get your team to not run off all the time. the exact conversations you get largelty depend on the voice selections the team has.

2 Likes

A few patches ago they reduced the occurrence of certain conversations that were deemed to be “too common”, but all that really did in practice is make a new set of conversation seem too common.

Ideally the system would be deterministic by calculating the rarest conversation that a player has heard and make that one more likely to play to give more variety. But that’s too much work apparently.

1 Like

Definitely feels like I’m hearing less about the maledictum whatever, and actually hearing brand new lines (at least for me) occasionally, eg a recent favourite :

I love work, me. I could watch it all day.

I really like it when a new line turns up after 200 hours. The aggro banter in VT2 was really good. Shame they’ve not recorded more for DT, and that it doesn’t play at more appropriate times. Having a serious conversation about some weird artifact as a horde is upon you just feels like bad timing. I mean - save it for the valkyrie.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.