Sacrificed / sold wrong item

Issue Description:

Accidentally removed the wrong weapon from my list, I removed a Yellow 540~ 535~ ish Trauma staff, exact perks were Carapace 20%, Flak 25- Rolled, T4 Warp flurry, t4 Rending ShockWave -Rolled is it possible to get that specific item restored unstandable if it isn’t possible, I saw a similar post so I am hoping it is doable estimated time is within the past 60 minutes of this post it would be the most recent Trauma staff in my account list.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam
Player ID:

Steam ID 76561198046869734

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
AEST +10 10:00 Pm - 10:45 Pm

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Unable to produce

Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

(this won’t help you to get it back but for futur trouble if you are using mods there is one allowing you to mark weapon as favorit so you can’t destroy them)

I know I have it, but I was in between crafting new weapons

I believe I’ve been able to restore the weapon for you. Please relog and have a look when you can.

5 Likes

Holy, Thank you so much that was incredible! That was so much help!

+100 To FatSharkJulia!

Nice to see @FatsharkJulia helped you.

Still cant believe FS has not put the QOL “lock a weapon” system into the base to stop people from selling a weapon accidentally into the game for over 8 months.

Its been a mod since like a month after launch.

Still don’t get why they don’t officially incorporate these super popular mods into the base game in some way to just make the base game experience better.