With the Riposte talent for Witch Hunter Captain, if one parries an attack it activates the Riposte buff as normal. However, if one then parries another attack without using the Riposte guaranteed critical hit, it does not restart the Riposte buff. This can make fighting Chaos Spawns and Minotaurs awkward sometimes.
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Parry an attack
- Let go of block and do not use the guaranteed critical hit
- Before the Riposte timer of 2 seconds ends, parry another attack
- How consistently the issue occurs for you
- Whenever I parry an attack immediately after parrying an attack before-hand without using the Riposte crit. Consistently occurs if the above steps are followed.
- Screenshots and/or video evidence
The gameplay recorded was on Official. You can see near the bottom left that after parrying another attack the timer does not reset. I fully drop my block in between several attacks and parry them but it still does not reset the timer.