Resourses not given after mission

Issue Description:
Plasteel and diamantine not given after mission (not once - thats is often happens, but i forgot to screenshot everytime)
Steps to Reproduce:
Play game - run damnation - win - see your earnings - leave lobby (by timer or spacebar) - see on morningstar that resourses not apply

Mission Name (If Applicable):
any
Platform:
{Steam}

Player ID:
Pseudo925

**Reproduction Rate:
Common (<50%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

1. See the mission screen (LOL ABOUT EMPEROR GIFT FOR PSYKER ON DAMNATION)
  2. See that on morningstar i dont have same amount of resourses (check value with 1 screenshot)
  3. As proof - see that GLORIOUS emperor gift

Logs: (see last mission)
console-2022-12-29-17.53.57-753b3e49-7a33-4fca-a863-0e14b71eeeb5.log (572.4 KB)

P.S. - u can see that value of gold not the same (its because i run in to shop and buy some staffs, then go to technopriest and see missing plasteel)

Somebody?

We can see that the requests from your game client failed in fetching the latest information. These requests made from the game client are sent to Amazon Web Services, where we then send a reply back with the latest information. In this situation, you may have experienced issues with your network traffic being blocked along the way to AWS. You may need to either contact your ISP to confirm this, or seek an alternative path.

Depending on your location and regional country laws, however, we cannot condone the use of any VPN solutions, and to do so will be at your own risk.

-_- Thanks for the help. But may i ask u for finding alternative solution (i think in my region have plenty of players).

I have that a lot of times… this is really annoying to not get rewards… after 22 - 30 minutes no reward…

Was working but since i get disconnections and lags this happens really often.