Quickplay into Lobby instead of half-finished level

With the holiday season rolling around, the console release underway and the content release lined up, can we have a quickplay option that starts the game in the lobby?

Reason why? Matching making into a defeat screen, or people leaving with a boss and a horde, isn’t fun!

Thanks!

P.S Hey FS, If we have to wait in the lobby for a full party we will be playing the game longer.

win-win

3 Likes

I agree.

The game needs algorithm adjustment. If things are going ‘very south’, hide the match from the quickplay search. If things improve then allow people to join.

The best is joining right to a ‘you have failed the emperor’ screen, let alone you are the only one alive surrounded by crushers.

1 Like

I don’t really mind the feature, without it we would be stuck with bots that can barely shoot.

What I’d like is a L4D kind of interaction that lets you spectate the bot you’ll be taking over before you actually are required to play.

We need time to adjust and understand what’s going on, where we are, where the other party members are and what we’re going to fight against.

2 Likes

I agree.

I would only add the preference for spectating to be in 3rd person. I find myself watching my respawn location instead of the team. Watching another player in 1st person at 10 frames gives me a headache.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.