Psyker "Instant Detonation" Bug - No head-grab animation, instant death,

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description: Occasionally, when hitting 100% perils as psyker, you instantly die without any sort of animation, so you cannot save yourself with your class ability. This of course can be a major problem if you’re wanting to strategically overflow and then use your vent in a pinch.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

Sadly, I cannot find a reliable way to reproduce this: but from what I’ve seen, It doesn’t really seem to matter if I take damage in the “head-grab” animation or am staggered as I initially suspected. My team was attacking a Beast of Nurgle and I was pounding away at it with my Brain Pop, trying to procc vulnerability and soulfire on it. As it was low health, i decided to go over and deal with the Peril by hitting F during the headgrab, but I died instantly. I was not taking damage, and I did not get staggered.

**Platform:**Steam

Player ID:
LordPariah
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]

Reproduction Rate:
50%

Upload Supporting Evidence:
I don’t record.

Ah, I thaught it was a feature lol.

Like if you overly exceed your 100% peril you don’t even get a warning that Slaanesh is licking your brains.

Also do you mean “downed” or instant death?

I have occasionally experienced this and have been downed but I thought it was due to a lag spikes.

Same is happening to me :frowning: