Proton eac insufficient ressource

Hello ! I have a problem with Vermintide II.
The game installed and run but the Eac said I have insufficente ressource, and cannot continue.
I use Proton experimental or Ge-proton-7.38.
My config : Arch Linux,
Nvidia 3050 RTX 8Gb last driver,
16 GB ddr3,
Intel I7-4990k 4.4 GHZ.

1 Like

Regrettably we only support Windows on PC. This post may be of help however: Enable new Proton (Steam Deck/Linux) support for EAC :: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Helmgart Keep - General Discussions

Related post: Support for EAC on Proton/Wine

and ? Apex, Back 4 Blood like example or Vermintide II for some guys can work to Linux and they use eac. So why you cant try do a better implemantation ?
That is really shame to have a game run perfectly and destroyed by a simple function.
Do you have no trick for that ? else I will wait Proton 7.0.5.
I hope Darktide will work and I pre-ordered from september.

euh… one question ? The kingdom modded use Eac ?

No, the modded realm does not use EAC. I believe Vermintide 2 on the modded realm works fine on Linux. It’s the official realm / EAC that’s having issues with Linux.

Nooooo ,I tried Kingdom modded and dont work !
I am going to suicide me… why I have good config for run the game, I need help !

I can play Realm modded with Proton 6.3 but realm official the eac dont run cant reach server.
so when I used proton 7.x.x the game say I have : insuficient ressource for both realms.
Strange ? Sad to modded we cant grow ours characters.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.