Private Lobbies

YES! Thank you! This was the last thing I needed to enjoy the game to its fullest.

1 Like

Cool. This is great news and I’m glad that I won’t have to refund this game.

1 Like

While this isn’t a deal breaker for me, I’d appreciate private lobbies as well - with or without bots. I’d actually prefer the latter.

1 Like

I’m just worried this is a stall tactic to get over the 14 day return policy. It’s a good way to keep people from getting their money back. Tell them they’ll give them what they want, right after that day right over there that just so happens to be after refunds are gone. Maybe I’m being pessimistic from all the other awful game launches the past couple years.

2 Likes

Fantastic that we finally have a confirmation that we get to enjoy private lobbies and matchmaking alike! We need both!
No surprise that Obese Fish is on a tight schedule. Gaming isn’t an exact science, especially when trying to make a great game within the zillion constraints and pressure of the industry.
More to come!

1 Like

That wouldn’t be clever (stall tactic). And FS track record is better than that.
The launch will be bumpy, every launch is, but if a feature has been officially confirmed, missing this shot will hurt their business direly.
Being careful as a consumer is still very healthy though. So hopefully DT will keep improving steadily over time.

1 Like

Some good news here, looks like I’ll check in again in December and see if it’s implemented.

1 Like

Well, I’m glad we now have confirmation.

1 Like

Good to know! But also good to know this won’t be necessary. I can’t WAIT until the solo mode drops!

1 Like