Premium Skins/ Camo Feednack

Well they look very nice course.
I really would like to see Version without Camo. Meaning you give us two Variations like you did in some Hoods already.
I dont think we need Camo on everything and plain and simple ones just with nice Details are good aswell.

2 Variations of one Skins would be really appreciated. When you buy one u get two.

Weapon Skins dont need Camo pattern on the Blade, why.
The new Knife of the Tog the Tankcrusher looks amazing, but i dont really want any Camo on my Knife. Whats the point of it.
ALso Ogryn never gets any Trinket for the Weapons either.
Please add like a Steel Variation of the Premium, for ones that bought it. ON Weapons and especially the Armor.

Its good for Mix and matching Cosmetics we earned and buy.

THNX

The psyker ones are sh*t. Sorry to be blunt.

Camo pattern is brown and green called sludge jungle camo. On a psyker? Minus point.
Reusing the boots from the imperial edition skin? Minus point.
Pants are bland and boring, im fighting hellspawn… add some armour plating. Minus point.
Chestpiece is also bland and boring, there’s just nothing there really. Minus point.
Headpiece is … a headpiece. Personally i think it looks horrible and I’m pretty sure it’ll have the same clipping issues that the imperial edition headpiece still has with the head clipping through the back. Neutral.
Sword model looks cool though. Plus point.
Sword model has a green and brown camo which is ugly. Minus point.

Gloriana veil looks like something a zealot would wear, not a psyker. Looks very out of place imo. Ironically almost a perfect fit for the new zealot outfit… Minus point.
Grand resolver harness looks ok, kinda meh imo but not bad. Plus point.

Thats just my opinion though but not impressed so far with the psyker cosmetics. Very bland, very boring, nothing that makes me go “Whoa, I want that”.

The psyker head veil indeed clips through the back. It’s worse than the other one, because it’s treated as a helmet rather than a hood. When the psyker tilts their head forward, you can see the back of their bald head through the large gap…