"new" Psyker premiun set. Fatshakr you madlads you have done it again

Once again a thank you to the reddit for pointing it out for people like me that dont keep track of all the prices and cosmetic sets.

Same as the ogryn last rotation; little change and big price increase.

but hey, Inflation right : P

17 Likes

That helmet hella expensive :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

2 Likes

Why are like 90% of psyker headgear options ‘collar bit with accessories’?

Oh, right, because that way they get to artificially inflate their options count.

6 Likes

Who’d wanna pay money for that mess of a helmet?

2 Likes

on a very small positive note, the other set skins are only 2,1 and are actually guard themed without some red/purple colour scheme ( yes some are recolours/small modifications too)

The Zealot set is just a green version of the mars set from forever ago (that I literally only bought for the pants, upper body and 2 sun scorch weapon skins (infantry autogun and combat knife). These sets just continue to prove my theory that they no longer have the value scheme of launch, despite not giving giant free stacks of Aquillas to players who have kept at it since then.

Also I know the Scion Helmet has a black version so I’ll just wait for that armed with foreknowledge.

6 Likes

I just wish all the premium cosmetics came in a color palette, so you could mix and match easier.

5 Likes

why would they do that when they can piecemeal everything out to really squeeze the rock for all they can get…

2 Likes

Since you responded in the Scion Helmet thread, what do you have to say about this, @FatsharkCatfish?

1 Like

If it’s dark or foggy outside, it’s important to be well lit

Be Safe, Be Seen

that would be a bit nicer

Its unscrupulous and low effort.

I guess we now know why they insist on having the rotating shop, so they can pull scummy stuff like this.

And the worst part is that its probably going to work on a large chunk of the player base that just dont engage with reddit or this forum.

Atrocious.

5 Likes

this is crazy haha

1 Like

Nevermind the price, what I find sad is that the coat bit isn’t fully in. :frowning:
Fatshark has proven that they can model and animation rig great coats. Why leave it out?

4 Likes

Would be nice if DT cosmetics team will take some lessons from V2 cosmetics team

3 Likes

If it were Bethesda, I could type: It just works…

1 Like

Didnt even notice the coat at first man its even worse now haha. Its the same with the kreig coat for veteran and the vallhallen, having a animated coat is like 50% of the cool factor : (

2 Likes

imagin if it comes out that they have been using an AI generator for the recolors haha

1 Like

Not giving them a 1$ with their present practices around cosmetics (FOMO), pricing of them and general lack of comms about fixes for some of serious issues affecting fundamental game mechanics: audio bugs and crafting which screams cheap psy-tricks.

1 Like

zealot cries in free gimp masks
:joy:
Whoever buy this cr*p is responsible for what the industry has become.

3 Likes