Possibly crashing network driver periodically

Issue Description:
Randomly during gameplay, my network will disconnect completely, Windows will show the globe icon that corresponds to no network connection. This occurs on a LAN connection, and only occurs with Darktide. No other installed games have the same issue. What typically resolves it is:

a) In Command Prompt: ipconfig /release, followed by ipconfig /renew. Temporary, as the issue will occur sometime later or on next boot. If that fails, then

b) Restart Darktide. Done together with (a). If that fails, then

c) Restart Steam.

This occurred after installing the latest network adapter drivers as well. Please do let me know if any further information is required.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
N/A

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
N/A

Steps to Reproduce:
No hard steps to reproduce, as it can be random. What can also happen is if the network completely disconnects, when attempting to reconnect to my friend’s lobby, the disconnect will occur again.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
N/A

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
12/01/2022, 11:00PM GMT+8

Reproduction Rate:
Common (<50%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
N/A

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-12-01-03.04.39-3b14a54e-4d76-4656-9cd5-cb677e3b3e56.log (450.1 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (721.3 KB)

Sounds like a buffer overflow issue. It’s possible we won’t be able to do much about this but I’ll mention it to our developers nonetheless.

I am having the same issues as the post mentions, if i try using windows repair it tells me my ethernet cable is disconnected, I tried re plugging the cable but it doesnt do anything the only way i can fix it is doing a computer restart. I dont last 1 round of any missions and i get randomly disconnected and this is the only game. It used to work before 3 days ago, i could play for hours and having a nice day, then all of a sudden this happens. I have a 10gb network card and a 10gb network switch, the network car chip is Marvell AQtion 10Gbit Network Adapter.