Please, let us change our voice

Or should I bite the bullet and level a 5th character?

5 Likes

would like that option as well, really don’t want to create a new character just to swap voice lines

I wouldn’t care much, but our characters communicate all the time

2 Likes

Yep, I have the same problem. I was hoping my loner Psyker would be quirky, but instead is just, a, such, tremendous c*nt…

I want to purge her on the spot - it was one “corpse Emperor” line too far. She does not mix well with my Idea for my character and I hope we will be able to pool weapons for one class and move it between operatives of the same class eventually. I don’t mind leveling up another Psyker, but I don’t want to lose my arsenal. I should have cut losses weeks ago and deleted this character.

Edit:

But… I will not lie, line in the elevator on assassination mission:

“Your thoughts are dark and wrathful, explicator. Do you need a hug?” made me giggle.

It’s just… the loner lines for cheering are sooooo very selfish… I wished something funny like above, not just “mememememe” ugh.

Ah, and so there will be no misunderstanding. Just because I don’t like the character does not mean this personality should be changed. Maybe we will get 4th and 5th personality with next DLC whenever it comes?

You know?

• 5 Operatives slots,
  • 5 Build slots…
  • 5 types of personality maybe? Wink, Wink, nudge, nudge?
3 Likes

It’s really hard to judge character from just a few example lines.
I didn’t like one Psyker voice, f.Ex., for its fake accent. But I like a lot of the lines. I hope they’ll allow changing them if they ever add new ones, which might happen. Honestly, a soundpack is something I’d pay for.
Because its almost assuredly more effort than the skins they are selling now.
I doubt they would allow passing weapons between characters, it took them some prodding to allow the same for currency, after all. And given they allow mods for more than 5 slots, that’d just give an advantage to people using them.

3 Likes

Even a pitch slider would help quite a bit.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.