Plasma rifle

Maybe have the left click fire immediately. The right click is totally fine as is.

1 Like

That’s because 90% of the other Veteran guns are absolute trash and make no sense.

…like who the hell designs low rate of fire (RoF) weapons with a ton of magazine and ammo capacity? Every successful game has done the exact opposite.

1 Like

They really need to make the heat numbers line up with damage thresholds too. Sienna had some nice little bars that changed color based on the current heat threshold. Venting at 38% or higher will damage you, but the number turns from yellow to orange at 50%.

Feels like they suddenly added HP loss or changed the overheat thresholds without making sure it meshes well with the heat display. I really just want my plasma gun to be good, it’s such an incredible weapon to use.

This is a problem with every other gun, not the bolter, unfortunately.

1 Like

Your post about talents is incredibly correct. They can turn a good weapon into god tier.

As for modifiers, what in gods blaze is that ?
If you have damage bar at 50%, does that mean your weapon does 50% bonus damage ? Or 10% ? Or a flat 20 damage ? Or different values to different targets ?

We know that trait bonuses vs elites were (are) bugged and value was 10 times higher.

As i notices, we can have crap bolter and OP bolter. And crap bolter doesnt scale with talents as OP bolter making the difference even bigger.

Its like were beta testing without knowing what were testing.

And is the damage bar vs every weapon, or that weapon category?

Modifiers are just the +% stuff.
Traits are the things like +rending, shattering impact etc.

What is the +% ?
I got 100% damage bar lasgun, does that mean it deals doubble damage compred to empty bar, ir tripple or just 50% more ?

No, not that, the traits on the weapons like the +20% damage to unarmored enemies those things.

Nah, just means you got lucky with that Lasgun’s damage, it’s on the high end of Lasguns.

Well, you actually have that wrong. Its traits (What you are calling mods) and blessings (What you care calling Traits.)

General game-speak it works, either or.

Well not really if what you are calling a trait is not what its called in game lol. When you say trait i assume you are talking about the actual traits, not what you call mod lol.

That’s fair enough, but point still stands, he was asking what I meant, not what they were called ingame.

True, either way! once you get some good traits on there it rocks.

That Power Sword is nuts lol, want one of those at max power :weary:

The power sword is really good, but honstly, i think its a trap weapon.
Everyone is using it because of its alt fire able to cleave though things, However, once you get some good blessings, it kinda becomes pointless to use. For example this is the Chain sword i have, it cleaves just as good as the powered alt fire of the power sword and i dont need to stop or worry about powering it up, and it has the ability to deliver massive single target damage.

I think once people are able to start rerolling blessings and traits on their weapons the power sword is going to lose favor. Plus the power sword is kinda poopy in terms of stam vs chain sword.

I almost exclusively use the Power Sword for wave-clear right now and haven’t had a good Chain-sword either drop or available on the store.

Currently rolling Plasma Gun and P-Sword, doing pretty well with those.

1 Like

Oh yeah i dont blame you, the powersword IMO is the best weapon right now because base its great, but once you can get good blessings on your other waepons, its gonna fall off i think.

The advantage to the Power Sword is you can charge it and cleave through EVERYTHING, not just little dudes, but it also slices through Bulwark shields, Crusher armour etc etc.

It’s multi-role if you’re decent enough to charge it while dancing around all the stuff trying to attack you lol.
Plus the Chain-sword’s single target takes quite a while as it has to grind through them.