For some of the penance objectives we need to, for example, kill one of each enemy type. The UI indicates that you have x/y progress, but there’s no way to know which ones are done and which aren’t. Same for things like mission types etc. Would be really handy to have a list of the types/levels/etc with which are done and which you still need to do.
Some examples for op’s feedback
- Paise the God emperor → no list of levels that are missing.
- Doomseeker has an index (1). What comes after that? would be nice to know
I’d like to add:
Wording for the penances should be precise. Sometimes it is not hundred percent clear what is meant
- Abhor the Mutant: who is supposed to dash? The Zealot, The Mutant? Both?
- Using ThreatX or the Difficulty in wording (like ‘Malice or above’). I’d suggest keep it consistent and use one of the two.
- Give us the posibility to Track certain penances (i pin ‘The emperor protects’ and when i block 380 dmg in a horde and fail, i get a short notification ingame that i missed 20 dmg or so)
And One personal comment from myside: please proof read the wording and think about how any of this can be missunderstood. Sometimes i think i have explained my point very well to someone and then i get hit with the most basic question and i understood i failed to explain the most simple thing.
What is Terrors supposed to mean? At least here clearly one reference is at best unclear.
Oh and have a consistent punctation lol