PC Game Pass Text/Voice issues and possible cause of issue?

Issue Description:
When attempting to chat in game, stuck in mourningstar chat or whichever and when I join a game it keeps me in there and does not allow me to voice or text chat. This is PC Game Pass.

Steps to Reproduce:
Basically try to chat anywhere. I was able to narrow it down to specifically one file that seems to be causing this…
In my case I started by deleting the entirety of
C:\Users\Jeff.Gatley\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\MicrosoftStore\Darktide
And it seemed to work after rebuilding this folder.
After joining a game, connecting to the strike team and verifying both text and voice chat worked I then finished the match and when I reconnecting to the main lobby it stopped working.
Now, one by one I went through and deleted one file at a time until the one I deleted fixed the issue which in this case seems to be the http_cache file.
Every time I finish a game, if I close my game, delete this file and relaunch, it will work until the end of my next mission.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Any missing.

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store/Xbox]
PC Game Pass

Player ID:
SirJeefwee

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
All the time in any time zone

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

100% reproducable and occurs every time I follow the above steps.

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Imagine the chat, except anything you type and everyone else types doesn’t show up and in game voice doesn’t work both receiving or sending unless again, I delete that http_cache file.

[PC] Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]
console-2023-11-10-18.23.00-c5607563-02ef-45c2-9cfb-a31cc7c95f11.log (391.3 KB)

darktide_launcher.log (45.9 KB)

Okay okay… So it’s specifically being caused once I join Strike Team chat, then go back to mourningstar, after which point if I change my operative, it will break and stay broken until I relaunch the game. It stops working from that point until the game is completely closed and reopened. Previously I didn’t have ANY chat functionality both text or voice until I deleted the Darktide folder in %Appdata%.

Basically I’m good now if I choose one operative, stay on that operative. Once I switch during the same play session, chat breaks again.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what’s worked for you, albeit temporarily. We’ll look in to it.