[PC] Crash happened, Challenge lost :(

Hello Fatshark,

I would like to report a crash that unfortunately cancelled my progress :frowning:
Yesterday after some struggling together with 3 teammates we’ve managed to finish Fort Brachsenbrucke Challenge - A little something in Your Eye , but when we arrived to Shadow Bridge my game crashed during this post-game-results screen (i was the host). Unfortunately, i didn’t get chest, achievement for getting this map on specific character on Legend (Kerrilian Waystalker, if that matters :slight_smile: ) and what’s most important : i didn’t get Challenge completed. While i don’t care about the chest or map itself, not getting the challenge is kinda frustrating - as for me it’s not that easy to get group to both complete the map on Legend, and coordinate ourself to get the achievement.

If that’s required and can help - i have a screenshot made from my teammate perspective that shows chat and name of the challenge (in our native language, but still should be enough as i believe)
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058344022

I really hope that you can help me with this,
Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Hey Gromph. Unfortunately, due to limitations in our backend, we’re sadly not able to mark the Challenge as completed. As much as I wish we could help, it’s simply not something we’re currently able to do. :frowning:

We would like to ensure this doesn’t happen again however. So if you could please send us the console log from this particular session, we can look in to and subsequently address the crash you experienced.

Sincerest apologies for the disappointment.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.