[PC] Community Challenge: Completed!

Heroes!

A couple of weeks ago we somewhat unceremoniously challenged you to complete the Event Level: ‘A Quiet Drink’ 100,000+ times.

We crunched the numbers yesterday (sorry for the lack of counter, we’re figuring out how to provide a live feed for future, similar such events), and you well and truly smashed the goal!

When you next login you will be granted the event’s special portrait frame as pictured above. The only requirement for eligibility is that you must’ve had your account created before Today - being a part of the first year of Vermintide 2.

9 Likes

I’m curious to know the actual number of completions, and the rough time when the 100k was broken. And obviously waiting for that curiosity to be sated.

1 Like

Thanks for giving us such an awesome event mission. :grinning: Let’s have a not so quiet drink - to more such missions in the future!

1 Like

Maybe implement a little pop-up for it, though, it just sits there, not even blinking as a new cosmetic item :wink:

I’m curious to know the actual number of completions, and the rough time when the 100k was broken.

Assuming we even reached the 100k and they didn’t just say we completed it :wink:
With average players per day around 6k and most people only finishing it once or twice (if at all), I’m a little skeptical.

1 Like

It’s only 25k full player runs over a fortnight.

2 Likes

Reasoning for this?

I completed it somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 times on various difficulties, almost always with a full party. Judging by how easy it was to find a match (or host one and have the slots fill up), I’d say more people were playing this one than any of the previous weeklies.

1 Like

You did all hit 100k+ runs easy peasy. Remember, 4 people in a match counts as 4 runs. Also, whilst the average population may be 6k, there’s like 40,000 people who log in each day. Just takes those who log in each day to play it once, and the challenge is done in less than 3 days :wink:

4 Likes

Aye, I know a lot of people who ran it well over a dozen times. I’m probably close to 30 if you count the crashes in the tavern at the end. Then you had streamers who ran the map nonstop for 3-4 hours a day. So yea… pretty sure the 100k clears is not that hard to hit. Especially since 4 people in a run count as 4 clears.

1 Like

Can’t wait to try this on console. My PC can’t run v2 so I gotta be a console pleb and wait my arse off for all the cool stuff.

2 Likes

Well, it’s the 1 year anniversary event. So I guess you’ll get it whenever your consoles 1 year anniversary is.

Pardon me, @Fatshark_Hedge , but I’d like to ask for some clarification.

According to this:

The only requirement for eligibility is that you must’ve had your account created before Today - being a part of the first year of Vermintide 2.

…I must have had my “account” made before “today”, which means I must have had it for more than 4 days ago, as this post was made a little less than 3 days ago.

However, what account do you mean? The in-game account, or the forums account?

I’ve had both for over 3 days, as I bought and played the game a week ago, and I made the account on the forums here 4 days ago, yet I haven’t received the portrait frame in-game.

Could you perhaps verify if I do, or don’t, qualify for the portrait frame?

Like we got the Christmas event at Christmas…or the new years event at new years (lunar new years was it?) Like that Smoker?

Blah sorry that was rude…just grumpy over the pack of communications on their end. By all means take your time on the console stuff but at least talk to us about what is going down and what the holdup is

1 Like

Hey Lord, PM me a link to your Steam account and I can check it out.

Certainly!

(I also have the link here on my forums profile)

Nevermind, I seem to have found it. It’s the one called “The Feuerblümchen”. Apologies, I mixed it together with The Obese Megalodon portrait. Sorry for taking up your time.