Welcome to patch 2.4 on PC that brings you some fixes and tweaks to Old Haunts and Enchanter’s Lair as well as some bug fixes.
2.4 Patch Notes
- Added water collision on blood surface.
- Removed interactable units and flow on the paintings found throughout the level.
- Player camera should no longer break if a player rescuable in the boss room before encounter cutscene.
- Barrel marker should no longer get stuck when hotjoining in to a match in progress.
- “All heroes must be present” prompt now appears for clients when host is not at the door.
- Nurgloth - Final Phase eruptions no longer deal any damage to bots.
- Fixed a few spots where players can get stuck.
- Fixed a spot where players can get stuck.
- Fixed an illogical respawn.
- Fixed a spot where bots can get stuck.
- Fixed an invisible door that players could break.
- Fixed a case of Face Spawning by the statues.
- The Bottle counter should be sync’d correctly now for players who join a run in progress.
Fixes & Tweaks
- Introduced basic sorting functionality to store items.*
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Bardin uses his taunt ability during “Back to Basics” deed.
- Fixed an issue preventing Saltz from switching to melee whilst performing rapid fire with Brace of Pistols.
- Fixed persistent scrolling audio in the store.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would twitch if switching between melee and ranged weapons with zero ammunition.
- Fixed an issue where Sienna’s (Battle Wizard) ‘Tranquility’ buff would be removed too late when a spell was cast.
*This doesn’t allow for players to sort items just yet, but applies a default sorting with the following behaviours:
Sorts ASCENDING by:
- unowned < owned
- hat < skin < weapon_skin < unknown
- rarity DESCENDING (!)