Ogryn Beta Helmet & Boulder of Bagordan Helmet

While wearing the Ogryn beta helmet, you get a lovely voice changer that makes your voice seem muffled, despite having no face wear, yet the Ogryn gas mask helmet from the premium store doesn’t.

Is this intended or is this a bug, because if you ask me, it should be other way around.

5 Likes

I’ve noticed this as well. I think it’s an accident. makes sense when you have the bullgryn mask on but not for the other helms.

1 Like

I like the goofy look I get with the beta helmet on the ogryn, but I dont enjoy the muffled voice when nothing covers the face.

1 Like

Yeah cause I noticed it in zealot’s skull mask, they have a muffled voice. But for some reason, the beta ogryn helmet has the exact voice changer that the bagordan gas mask helmet should, yet it doesn’t. Probably devs switched them up on accident.

Agreed. Its a weird disconnect for the Ogryn Beta helmet to make the voice so much deeper and muffled. Hopefully it will get changed.

1 Like

I agree. The Bagordan mask should have the muffled voice instead of the Beta helmet. Another significant issue I encountered is in regard to the Bagordan mask specifically. The mask does not fit correctly on my Ogryn’s face type and so the mask ends up covering his eyes and leaving pretty significant clipping around the chin.
I hope this issue gets fixed because premium cosmetics we pay real money for should fit properly on all character face types without any issues.

2 Likes