Ninety percent of all my gear is gone

Issue Type (Required):

Restore an Item

Issue Description (Required):

After the update, no matter what quality weapon it is, ranged weapons or melee weapons or accessories, all of them have disappeared by more than ninety percent, can you understand the feeling that all the time I spent was in vain, I originally had close to two hundred golden weapons, and all three classes were the same, please fix this problem, I don’t want so much time I spent in vain

Hi @GuoMinYUan,

Sorry to hear this. Please can you provide me with your Steam profile URL/Gamertag so we can investigate?

Thanks!

@GuoMinYUan we’ve checked your account and we’re a little confused. You appear to still have around 500 weapons, though I can see that 9 of your transcendent (gold) weapons appear to have been sacrificed and used for crafting yesterday.

Did you mean to use these weapons to craft, or was this a mistake?

But from my backpack here, all the weapons are only less than 50, and the three role accounts are so

And my friends have similar situations, but they only disappeared a few weapons

I repeatedly restarted multiple games, viewed over the interface to see if this is just a display error, but no matter which interface to see, I can only find the quantity of the weapon I should have.

@GuoMinYUan hm, there are more filter options now when viewing weapons. Could you have set a filter on a specific rarity by accident? Otherwise if you can provide some screenshots of your inventory this may help to us work out what’s going on. Thanks!