New update on PS4 causing constant crashing

Issue Type (Required):

Crash - During Play

Issue Description (Required):

After the latest update (1.48) the game crashes within 10 minutes on every map.

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PlayStation

3 Likes

Im having the exact same issue. This needs to be fixed asap. This is the only game I play and for a 54 gig update, the only noticeable diffence was this crashing and im genuinely furious because I spend a lot of time on this game. It took me 8 hours to update it and I cant even complete a mission.

1 Like

I had one crash today whilst salvaging inventory.

After, my team managed to run Righteous Stand on Legend, the 3 PS4 players never crashed, the PS5 player crashed multiple times.

EDIT - 2nd run and I got a crash at the end of righteous stand :confused:

1 Like

Hello Dark_Overlord and davidlazarusofficial.

We’ve had some backend stability issues recently, so if you would, please confirm whether you encountered a Backend Error or if the game had actually crashed. If your game did indeed crash, I would appreciate it if you were to share your PSN IDs for us to look into this. Thank you!

2 Likes

This happens to me and my 4 person group, too. Since the update, no matter who hosts or if we play separate, we can’t finish a game without crashing.

Game crashes 100% of maps, crashes 1/3 of attempts to even log into server.
Every message from internet connection (which is false) to just straight up closing game to blue screen and error report message send.

The game is literally unplayable on playstation 4 and 5

the 4 user ID’s

Dark_Overlord
Ancestral_Spirit (no crashes)
moose666man
Alfabozs (PS5 user)

They were definitely crashes as it was a blue screen and kicks us back to the XMB?
Alfabozs has had far more than us combined
Alfabozs also had a friend on PS5 that is also getting a crash every game, but I’m not sure of his ID

My game actually crashes. I get the error screen and it closes out the application. Its even been doing it in offline mode, which doesnt even make much sense to me. I was getting ready to buy some skins for some of the characters too, but I need to make sure the game is playable again before I spend more money on it.

Thanks all! I’ve passed this information on to our console developers and we’re looking into it.

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

1 Like

Ps4 id rechkki

I literally crash every map, even in offline , every game

PS5 user. User name here is PSN ID. Online and offline multiple crashes. In map, in keep, logging in occasionally. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice. All seem to be CE-108255-1 error code which seems to be a software/update issue. Hoping for a fix soon.

PSN: SPLNGFLRE

Hello! I’ve been having the same issues as everyone else. For me, every 1/3 solo games result in a crash and every single co-op game results in a crash
I’m unable to play with any of my friends and finding lobbies in Quick Play is a roll of the dice as well.

@all, just to update you - we now have a fix internally and plan on releasing a hotfix very soon!

Thank you for your continued patience.

2 Likes

@all, we’ve now released a console hotfix addressing this crash. Please let me know how things are post-hotfix!

1 Like

Fixed!!! Thank you!

Not sure if this is because of the patch (but it wasn’t happening before)

Ancestral_Spirit has now had 2 crashes as the host

1 - 27/4 in a 2-2.5 hour session
1 - 28/4 within the first hour

EDIT - and now I just crashed attemping to connect to Ancestral_Spirit

@Dark_Overlord, thanks for the update! It seems that the fix for the most common crash which was making it mostly unplayable on PlayStation has been successful. Though, there are still some other rarer crashes which we’ll need to take a look at.