Need to seriously consider nerfing flamer

I like it like it is, ofc its pretty strong but i´m honestly most of the rounds the only one with Flamer. I have over 350 h in the Game and around 250 with Zealot, i can´t see a real problem with it. Most of the Zealots are playing something else. There is no Flamer spam imo. Maybe tune it a bit down but there is no need for nerving it to a useless piece of crap.
I´m 45 and i really enjoy it not to aim like crazy for hours only to be “pro” like i did 25 years ago.
It´s just so much fun for me to purge the hell out of the ugly enemies and see them burning like torches…thats why i play games like this. it´s no competition, it´s fun for 4 people who like slaughtering pixels after a day of work just to relax!
I use my axe most of the time and use it for horde clearing when the brown crap hits the fan.
Btw it´s sometimes awful to play a Lasgun for example because of the laggy netcode or whatever it is, that the hitboxes are elsewhere and the laggy behaviour of the shooting-animation.

I think for those who don´t like the Flamer, just take something else, it won´t hurt you, if someone else is playing it? and be honest, it looks damn cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Topics usually automatically close when it’s been this long since a post, not sure why this one hasn’t.