My Background is pitch black

Issue Description: i have this over a year now and it happend after i update the game in awhile

Steps to Reproduce:
i have tried verfiying my files on steam, i have reinstalled it i also have Updated my Geforce. all of these things didn’t work.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store] Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone: CET

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

I understand you’ve updated your drivers, but sometimes a clean driver re-installation is needed. Could you try this?:

still got the problem, however could this be the problem maybe? that it says my game doesn’t have the minimal requirements for optimal options? (sorry this is dutch might be hard to read)

What are your PC’s specifications please?

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
16,0 GB
64-bits besturingssysteem, x64-processor

did i do it right or did i do something wrong?

My apologies for the delay, could you include your darktide_launcher.log here please?:

console-2023-06-14-06.19.05-c301324a-ab9c-4509-b155-748a73b27872.log (25.9 KB)

Thank you for the console log, it would be really helpful to have a darktide_launcher.log though, which is accessible by:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.