More load out slots

Simple request: To simply add more loadout slots. I find I’m often having to rework existing loadouts as 5 can be restrictive for some classes.

Simple fix is to simply add more. A better (albiet more in depth solution) would be to add more load out slots and have the ability to group them, so you could have a main loadout, and under that, have some sub loadouts that are maybe slight variations in the current existing loadout.

One could have slots 1-5, but then also have like, a 3(b) slot, etc.

1 Like

To add to this: Potentially adding the ability to name loadouts instead of icons.

For example, if I run a Purgatus staff on my psyker, and I use the flame icon, and I also run an Illisi melee build with Blazing Spirit, both builds are focused around Soulblaze, and both would likely have a fire icon. Having 2 fire icons doesn’t make it instantly clear which build I might be running. Obviously I can use a different symbol, but regardless, would be a nice change. Minor gripe, I know.

1 Like

If you are on pc, there is a mod for that.

More Characters and Loadouts at Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll add that mod in. DT modders making the QoL changes Fatshark hasn’t/won’t. In any case, I’d hope there’s a permanent solution eventually.

Definitely. Most of the icons mean precisely squat.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.