Matchmaking Bugged

Following situation:
A friend joins my match. Than we start Weaver Matchmaking. The game begins to look for other player. Now in about 4 out of 5 cases I see people joining:

“xxx is joining the game”
And just a 2-3 seconds after
“xxx has left the game”

When this happens the matchmaking stops. I have to restart it.

It is really pain in the arse to build a 4 player party like this. It takes ages to find people anyway, and when they join it seems most of them can’t. When my friend hosts the match, it’s exactly the same. The issue persists. 3rd evening in a row.

This needs to be fixed please… since w/o working matchmaking the game is just meh.

And by the way: normal matchmaking (quick play and so) works well

1 Like

I see this a lot and have for a long time and I’m not completely sure it’s a bug. I think it may be a possibility that when someone tries to join it shows that the character they wanted to play is in use, so they leave when prompted to pick another.
Many don’t know about the “Suggest Other Heroes” toggle in the Network options.

I can’t say for sure this is the case, but it does line up with the results a little bit.

If you could provide a console log for a session in which this happens it would be super handy for us to use in debugging.

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs

Of course. Got a log file where it happend several times in a row. May I sent it to an email address or something?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.