Heroes,

While the winter in Helmgart may be harsh, this Mondstille brings with it celebration and small gifts!

Winter is at its height and the fires of Taal’s Horn Keep blaze bright to ward off the horrors unleashed by the Pactsworn. But this year, something’s different. Small gifts have been left for local villagers at fencepost and hearth. The gift-giver him (or her) self has never been seen, though a wolf-pelted figure is sometimes glimpsed amid the woodland snows.

Over the next 24 days, from December 8, 7pm CET/1pm ET/10am PT through December 31, we invite players on all platforms to celebrate Mondstille with us in Taal’s Horn Keep! Throughout this celebration, players can find Lohner waiting for them with gifts for their hard work.

Where Lohner obtains these gifts no one knows, but one thing’s for certain; the Ubersreik Five know better than to look a gift wolf in the mouth.

Gifts from the Wolf-Father

With each visit to the daily rewards found in Lohner’s Emporium, you will be awarded with premium cosmetics, chests, and we’ve even opened the game’s vault to bring back earlier frames that players may have missed out on in previous years (and making a first-time appearance on some platforms)! You can check which gifts you’ll receive prior to logging in each day on Warhammer: Vermintide 2’s social media as well as in the game’s launcher on PC. You can also check back at this post each week to see a new week of rewards revealed.

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

9 Likes

I wasn’t able to find any info on the gifts we receive in the launcher or on Vermintide’s twitter. And when I opened the daily reward, I just got the 5 shillings I would normally get.

I was about to comment the very same thing, but then I read the fine print…

So… 4 more hours to wait I guess? :slight_smile:

But after that… it’s pitchfork time! :imp:

2 Likes

Nicely spotted, my eyes totally blurred over that part. ^^

I hope the event rewards aren’t tied to the daily reward we open. Mine isn’t available until 24 hours has passed, so I’d miss out on the 8th December reward if it was.

Do we have to login daily to receive the new gifts or can we skip a few days and still receive all the gifts?

Each gift is exclusive to that day, so you’ll need to log in on the day specified to receive it.

1 Like

What happens if I already own one of the cosmetics? Do I get a duplicate? Asking because my inventory is already full and I can’t open chests anymore.

No duplicates, so no need to visit Lohner unless you feel like chatting.

1 Like

When will the daily reset occur for logging in? Will it be a 24 hour timer like the daily bonus?

It is 24 hours. If you claimed rewards today, you should be okay to claim again when the event starts.

1 Like

Sadly the claim button is greyed out for me.
:frowning:

Is this an inventory issue? Can something be done about this? I’d hate to miss out, and the clutter comes mostly from the weave weapons in my case, which i’m unable to scrap.

The Long Drong’s Favourite Hat is a cosmetic hat for Bardin that is part of the Long Drong’s Landlubber set for Slayer. It is part of the Lohner’s Brauzeit Collection. I was able to claim it without any problems, despite my inventory being full. Are you sure you don’t already own the hat?

Are you in modded realm?
If not, perhaps you’ve hit the rumoured hard cap?
I’m still at the soft cap myself, where I cannot open new chests, but I can still craft new items.

1 Like

That’s what I was afraid of, but you know what? I might have been so silly to have logged in modded, I was checking A quiet drink stats the other day.

EDIT: I was. Thank you, I didn’t think of it, as I barely spend time there, and never realized before you can’t craft there. I canceled a post to unclutter the topic. :slight_smile:
Still, I do live mightily afraid of the hard cap :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to hear it got resolved. ^^

1 Like

I’m not seeing an option to claim Mondstille rewards. Just the normal daily reward menu.

Hmm, what happens if you restart your game client?

Nvm. I just had to claim the daily reward and then it popped up.

aqshy i’m very happy about this actually, nice event that allows also the new players or the people that missed event portraits

giving a second opportunity. thank you for the gifts and the event. and the news of darktide.

happy xmas Fatshark and all

looking forward also for the next old event portraits <3

Ah another FOMO