Lawbinger sounds effects

Well, i dont like the sound of the lawbringer that is way to high, and not enough bass based. The boltgun has an incredible sound, booming sound. Ir proppels percing armor shells that detonate inside the wound at high velocity. So lots of fire power, intense shredding power, i get that it has to feel heavy and it does feels like u get your portable heavy missile battery in your hands.

In the other hand the Lawbringer shots pellets. As any standard shotgun. But, this little clicking light sounds effects when it fires doesnt fit the visual nor the name of it.
When i hear lawbringer i immediatly thinks of: Judge Dredd, the Sly version and the Karl Urban one. I wouldnt be surprised if it was an ref to THE lawbringer even if the original design look like the one- hand heavy laz pistol in the comics.

What im getting at, is, the sound effects of the Lawbringer doesnt makes me feel im bringing the Lex Imperialis to the Heretics. More like im playing crocket with them, wich is fun yes. but…meH.

If you could find a better balance between those two extreme variant of badassery that are the Lawbringer and the Boltgun to make the first one feels more "Groovy’ to quote Ash from Evil Dead. Id f*****g aprreciate it a lot ! Thanks for hearing me out