Lag causing animation issues

Issue Description:
Exhibit a: During missions in which I am lagging, oftentimes the camera will move downward as though my crouching input succeeded and so I will adjust my aim. At this point the camera “flashes” back upwards causing me to both miss my shots fired and have to press crouch multiple times to get it to work properly once I’ve seen it happen the first time.

Exhibit b: During missions in which I am lagging, oftentimes when I activate my Veteran’s class ability my character will say a line indicating that it worked but the ability’s effects won’t activate; it is very confusing when in a firefight I have to look down at my keyboard to make certain I pressed the button while also being shot and swung at from enemy hordes.

Steps to Reproduce:
Start a high intensity mission with a slower connection and try either or both actions during a horde. The camera goes downward then shoots right back up and the character says his ability’s line and it doesn’t function respectively.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
It has happened on numerous levels but the two that stick out to me are in the Torrent and Spireside, specifically Vigil Station Oblivium

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Mersi

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
8pm-9pm Eastern Standard (the only correct time)

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
Often

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.