KNOWN ISSUE: 'Shredder Autopistol' Has 1 Unspendable Point

Issue Type (Required):

Blessings

Issue Description (Required):

When applying the last mastery point for my shredder autopistol the point is automatically refunded every time I exit the mastery menu. Even at mastery 20 I am unable to max out the shredder autopistol because of this bug.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

  1. Enter mastery menu for shredder autopistol.
  2. Attempt to spend mastery point.
  3. Exit menu.

The mastery menu will have the yellow light for unspent points on it again next time the menu is opened, and t he last point will be unspent.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

Issue Type (Required):

Blessings

Issue Description (Required):

Shredder Autopistol blessings are bugged, I have one point that whenever I spend it and close the menu it undoes itself, making the point impossible to spend.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Open the blessing menu, spend the point, close the menu and the point selection has been undone.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Issue Type (Required):

Weapons

Issue Description (Required):

I’m having an issue with the weapon blessing system in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.
When I select blessings for a weapon, I always end up with one blessing point left over that cannot be spent, even though my weapon is level 20.

The problem is that I try to spend the final point, it appears to be used at first, but then it disappears or resets, and the point becomes unavailable again. As a result, I can never fully allocate all blessing points.

Has anyone else experienced this bug, or is there a known workaround or fix?

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

[PC] Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log (Optional):

Have you checked this happens with other weapons? as the shredder is a known bug:

Issue Type (Required):

Blessings

Issue Description (Required):

Hey friends, I hope the new year (hah!) is treating you well.

I recently re-rolled on Steam/PC after spending too much of my life on Xbox. Since unlocking the Masteries again, there’s an issue I’ve encountered with the Shredder Autopistol.

Unlocking the Masteries on this weapon was a… variable experience, during the levelling curve some points wouldn’t ‘stick’ but eventually all did except this last one.

I’ve tried creating a new loadout on multiple toons. I’ve tried collecting this last Mastery on multiple toons. Nothing much seems to fix - it just won’t stick.

Any thoughts on how I might monkey it to work?

Thanks for your consideration!

I have this issue with the Combat Blade, as well as the “new” indicator under Masteries.

Fixed in 1.10.4! :slight_smile:

Edit: I’ve been informed this requires a backend update which should be pushed around 2pm CET, please let us know if you continue to have issues after this time!

As of 1.12.4 both these bugs (2 unusable points for the Combat Knife, and Masteries shows the “new” dot symbol).