KNOWN ISSUE: No Rewards/Progression

Update: First I have attempted to re-install the game on a different hard drive, restart my computer and create a new character. This time I was able to unlock achievements, but the problem still persists. It happens with both random matchmaking, chosen mission with randoms, random matchmaking with premade team and chosen mission with premade. I still cannot progress and get no exp for my character. I really hope that this issue gets some attention, considering it makes me consider refund of the game.

Getting a similar issue where I’ll run an entire mission, get to the final cutscene of said mission, get to the results screen for a moment before immediately getting booted back to the Lobby with no EXP rewards added (but with the in-game currency rewards added).

Has happened for both my Level 4 Veteran and another Veteran I made just to test the issue, which I got to Level 3 before experiencing the no EXP progression issue.

You guys are lucky, I’m stuck on lvl 2! It stared once I finished the advanced training if that makes a difference?

Im stuck on level 1. For 9 games in a row, 4 of which were Uprising level. Please help us.

1 Like

found a solution: change your connection using a vpn or hotspot and you will get the xp back. You have to do it evry time you want to earn exp, otherwise the exp will accumulate till you do it

1 Like

In a specific way or time? I did this and nothing. I have only experienced levels 1 / 7 and 8. Apparently i am level 11 to my friends but i cant access lvl 9 weapons or use the lvl 11 armoury… Please lemme know if anyone finds a fix.

Been playing for over 4+ hours still level 1… This is just plain annoying at this point

Just play a game using an hotspot and it should work, but only for that game. If you get back to your old connection, the problem persist

Same problem here. I played for a few hours using VPN (Tunnel Bear) but my free MB run out and I’m back to being stuck at level 7. The game is great but this beta test so far has been terrible for me…

Im using Protonvpn. Works well. I just connect to some place not in the US

1 Like

Thank you! It works! :grin: :+1:

i didnt have a problem before hotfix. now i cant level up anymore

so quitting the game then going into another mission seems to have solved the problem. it showed the xp i gained that previously wasnt showing so this is a visual problem

Platform: Steam

Player ID: Steam Community :: lucasaraujoveloso

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/20/2022, 00:00AM] [GMT -3]
console-2022-11-20-02.52.22-36b34469-7e60-4902-910c-a8729628e9ea.log (392.8 KB)

i have the same issue, i fixed it by playing with a VPN on (cyberghostVPN) it resolve the problem but i have a lot of crashes and framerates drop despite having a very good connection and pretty good hardware

1 Like

Played a few games with a VPN and it seemed to fix the issue although launching the game without the VPN makes all previous progress unavailable. Weapons, curious and feats, all were inaccessible without the VPN.

1 Like

Playing once a day just to check but nope, still no reward screen, still level 1

2 Likes

The same problem here

Im living in SEA at the moment, what kind of VPN you recommend and to what countries i need to change them?

try using a vpn or usb tethering via your phone. try at least once, u will get all exp and jump a couple of levels