KNOWN ISSUE: Helmet List Appearing Empty

We are looking in to an issue where the Helmet cosmetic list appears empty.

It has been observed that this issue eventually resolves itself.

Existing reports may be merged here, to help us keep track of the issues being reported.

1 Like

As mentioned in the title the helmets for the Psyker are invisible and are named Empty.

Issue Description:
‘Awarded’ Empty for helmets and head accessories instead of the appropriate helmets and headgear. I have the Imperium Edition plus was a beta gamer…

Crash Report (If Applicable):
No Crash

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
No Error Displayed

Steps to Reproduce:
Play

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Didn’t get past the Morningstar before checking

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
SteamID: Drake77a

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/30/2022 11:40 Mountain Time USA

Reproduction Rate:
Constant?

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Update, Helmet for beta appeared fine on my Psyker Character and Empty on the Zealot and Veteran only. The Face covering one is fine, it seems to mainly be helmets.

edit: It seems to have resolved itself like you said. Thanks.

When I selected one of the “empty” slots and reloaded it gave me the ogryn’s helm. I am lord helmet now. I dont see any bugs here, only features.

1 Like

Issue Description:
‘Awarded’ Empty for helmets and head accessories instead of the appropriate helmets and headgear. I have the Imperium Edition plus was a beta gamer…

Crash Report (If Applicable):
No Crash

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
No Error Displayed

Steps to Reproduce:
Play

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Didn’t get past the Morningstar before checking

Platform:
Windows Store / Gamepass

Player ID:
Woebetide76

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
01/12/2022 14:15 GMT

Reproduction Rate:
Constant? All Classes

Upload Supporting Evidence:

It seems to me that we’re seeing 5 “empty” slots and only one of them is actually empty. The other four are the different versions of the beta helmet. Depending which one you pick you either end up looking like Dark Helmet or something more subtle, like the Veteran’s balaclava on my Psyker.

Seems like so long as I don’t change my headgear I can keep wearing it, but it no longer shows up in my list.