KNOWN ISSUE: GotWF Illusions 'Eternos-Ichor Glaia' & 'Eternos-Ichor Handgun' appear to be locked

We are aware of an issue where the ‘Eternos-Ichor Glaia’ and ‘Eternos-Ichor Handgun’ Weapon Illusions (for Kerillian’s Dual Daggers and Kruber’s Handgun respectively) appear to be locked for some players, despite redeeming them successfully via Gifts of the Wolf Father. We have identified that the illusions are in fact within the player inventory, but it is a UI issue only. Please rest assured we are looking in to this, but due to the holiday period, there will be a delay in resolving the issue. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

We will be merging any existing posts relating to this issue here.

Redeemed the wolf father gifts for 21/12 for the briar javelin and the dual daggers. Immediately after redeeming, I couldn’t apply either illusion to those weapons even though applying other illusions worked just fine. I restarted the game and was able to apply the Eternos-Ichor illusion to the javelin, but it was missing from my list of illusions on the dual daggers, despite them being marked as claimed at the emporium.

Platform:
[Steam]

STEAM ID: 76561198057984259

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
21/12/23

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Sorry about this FloatingToadThing! The illusion is in your inventory, but the user interface is not properly showing it for some players. We are currently investigating, although the holidays will likely delay the bug fix.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the case of this illusion’s unlock being wrongfully tied to another one by accident, making so people who don’t have it, miss the access to both instead of just one.

Problem Description:**
Two of the thirteen gifts I received by logging in were not in my inventory.

Map Name (if applicable) :
Thal’s Keep

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID: Steam ID:
Flip Pants mnnafxb1314

Release time and time zone:
12/21/23 - Current

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

These items are listed as “Claimed” on the Gifts page, but cannot be equipped. Oddly enough, one of the portrait frames I unlocked worked fine. I have access to all the professions I’ve unlocked in cosmetics, so it’s not a problem.

Hi there. Could you please specify which of these two gifts are not working properly? Thanks.

Eternal Defeat Elf Dagger Eternal Defeat Thorn Javelin I received these two, but they are not available in the game library and cannot be used

Thank you. I’m not familiar with those exact names. Do you perhaps mean ‘Eternos-Ichor Glaia’ and ‘Eternos-Ichor Briar Javelin’ from the Dec. 21st gifts? If so, the former illusion (daggers) are currently bugged and will not display for some players, while the latter illusion (javelin) should work fine if you have purchased the associated DLC ‘Sister of the Thorn.’ I can take a look at your account if you can provide me with your Steam ID, as I haven’t had any luck searching for ‘Flip Pants mnnafxb1314.’

I am also having the exact same problem with the dual daggers ‘Eternos-Ichor Glaia’ skin

DLC "Sisters of Thorns, I don’t have one My double daggers“Eternos-Ichor Glaia”It can’t be used It’s mineSteam ID,76561199439664520

I bought the Thorn Sisters DLC but “Eternos-Ichor Glaia” and “Eternos-Ichor Briar Javelin” still don’t work with Steam ID 76561199439664520

I’ve taken a look and both illusions are registered to your account successfully. As mentioned above, it is currently a known bug that the daggers illusion appears to be locked for some players, and we hope to have it fixed shortly after our people return from the holidays. I don’t believe the javelin illusion was affected by the bug but I’ll let them know.

I’m positive I haven’t missed anything, me and my friends were starting Vermintide 2 every other day for this event before playing Darktide. Went to play today and noticed I was missing both of the skins, I think they were for the daggers and the javelin, checked the gift list thing and it says I missed both 12/20 and 12/21, which I’m sure I didn’t. Is there anything I can do for this or should I just hope you give these out again at some point?

Feels kinda silly to make a post for this but it would disappoint me if I didn’t have them :slight_smile:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Vermintide/comments/18r93g5/not_getting_both_rewards_for_the_advent_calender/

Seems like known issue, you have it but it just appears locked until FS fixes

1 Like

Spatnack is correct here. It will be fixed in a hotfix rolling out in the coming weeks. It’s in your inventory, it just doesn’t show in the UI at present for some users.

Issue Description:
Three gifts I have received from the event in are not in my inventory.

Map Name (If Applicable):
Thal’s Keep

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561198134994781

12/21/23- current

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%). Validated game files, tried a PC reset, full closed steam, launched completely vanilla.

They show as claimed, and the other items show up as expected, even on characters I haven’t unlocked yet.
The missing items are the weapon illusions for the dual daggers for kerillian, and the handgun & mace and sword for Kruber. Strangely the javelin illusion showed up for Kerillian but not the daggers.

News Sienna’s eternos-ichor illusions have the same issue :frowning:

Issue Description:
Gifts of the Wolf Father illusions claimed but not visible - only Masterwork Pistol and 2 Handed Hammer not visible. No issues with other GotWF illusions or cosmetic rewards.

Steps to Reproduce:
After claiming gift, attempt to apply illusion to Masterwork Pistol or 2 Handed hammer for Bardin, GotWF illusions not available to apply.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

09:00 08/01/2024 AEDT

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Hi,

News about for Sienna’s eternos-ichor wepons bug and others ? :slightly_smiling_face: