KNOWN ISSUE: Crash on Launch With AMD GPUs

Nobody told anyone to upgrade to W11. You, kind sir, might have a serious reading problem.

The way this situation was handled, by both developers and community managers, is the epitome of unprofessional.

Keep simping, it will get you… somewhere…

Update. It is working fine as far as logging in. Will try to play tonight.

GUID: bd390d75-a9b8-4ab9-8983-de2590a1388e
Log File:
Info Type:
Installed update, didn’t work
uninstalled and then reinstalled, playing off of game pass, not steam. still not working.
I have Windows 11

Verified and repaired as well. Just freezes up my computer, no error code. Reboot, Then error code :frowning:

it “works” now i only jitter all over the place when moving,never did this befor the “update” great work after 2 days!

Patched. Working well. Thanks, FatSharks.

ok its better now i can launch it and play … like before the update with lags, stuttering, disconnection and crash !

GUID: 2b8de8dc-babf-455b-bb25-829ae3be55e4
Log File:
Info Type:

console-2023-05-31-16.26.53-2b8de8dc-babf-455b-bb25-829ae3be55e4.log (228.3 KB)

i’ am tired i paid 60 bucks for crashing my PC, do something, at the release i had no problem with darktide…

I know earlier in the thread you said you’d let us know what the issue was. Can you shed some light on it?

I’ve played a few mission. No problems

A post was split to a new topic: Post 1.1.1 still crashing, cannot get past clicking play

It’s my understanding we were calling upon two incompatible functions, one of which was actually made redundant. The redundant function was removed in the hotfix, subsequently resolving the crash.

1 Like

So those of us who are still having the issue with the cache error are just gonna have to sit tight and wait around?

Still struggling to play, game keeps crashing during the Loading screen. I’ve even tried updating my drivers.

GUID: 6c8cefcd-803a-4442-b307-87c7f72e908e
Log File:
Info Type:

For some…

And the rest of us?

I had a RX Vega 64 (since its first release day) few weeks ago, the game was running fine not with ultra settings for sure, but with decent FPS and graphics for sure.

I upgraded to a RX 6950 XT maybe a month ago, my game keeps crashing since I have it with random occurrences.
Sometimes I can play a few games and leave with no problem, sometimes it crashes after 5 or 10 mins in a game. Then I’m unable to restart the game without rebooting my pc…

I’d like to say it’s an AMD GPU issue, but the fact is : Darktide is the only game crashing this way…

I’m a little bit upset seeing a 2017 GPU running fine than a high-end 2022 GPU with this game…

Same error

Since May when I’ve changed Notebook with NVDIA GPU to AMD Radeon RX 6800M

GUID: 52c4de9b-c7ce-4fff-8991-525140169e85
Log File:
Info Type:

UPD. Currently for AMD Radeon RX 6800M game is working