I've played on the 5-Year Anniversary and didn't receive the Megalodon hat

Hello, me and my brother have played on the 5-Year Anniversary day and we both didn’t receive the Megalodon Hat. I know its been some time, but I remember we both have been waiting and even trying to contact the support via email back then, and i think we never became a response. Im back to the game now and I just remembered. I even remember me and him played both, a quick play mission and a normal mission just to make sure that we get it, since its all class and cool.

Steamprofiles~

sincerely

2 Likes

Give this man his Megalodon hat!

2 Likes

Unfortunately there doesn’t appear to have been any activity on account #1 between May 2020 and February 2021, and account #2 between March 2020 and February 2021. Regrettably, I won’t be able to assist in this situation.

3 Likes

Since the topic is up - my PC was not functioning during that event, but I did play on Xbox - is there any way to get the hat on my PC account?

That kinda disappoints me, does this may affect something on the activity if ur profile appears to be private or ur playing in steam invisible mode? cause im 100% sure we came to play 1-2 rounds for the hat and then i went inactive again.

Could you have been playing on the ‘Modded’ realm? Your activity isn’t recorded there.

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I think we did play on the official realm.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.