Isn't it better to change the mod policy like Darktide, since you're abandoning vermintide's mods?

Why do you speak for fatshark?
You can just ignore it. Why do you plead?
People would think you’re a lawyer.

Invest for the company’s image.
Fatsark’s reputation is not good in our country.
If it’s profitable to abandon a country’s customers, why argue until the end when you say just do so?

Are you really a part-timer writing comments?

Again, i am not pleading, that would be, in this case, me telling you that Fatshark has done nothing wrong and that they are blameless. Which i did not. Instead i told you that nope, Fatshark are not generous enough to throw away heaps of money to make a small amount of players happy.

As for why i didnt ignore it, i told ya, i empathize with your request here, but i also believe that its hopeless and that you shouldnt even bother given the fact that Fatshark has replied multiple times saying no in one way or another. Plus the logic as for why is fairly clear too.

Thats literally what i told you x_x

I have repeatedly been trying to tell you that its not profitable, for them to add a korean localization to vermintide 2 at this point, rather its likely to be costly,and they are not super generous, so they wont do it.

I even drew a comparison with Darktide, noting that as it is a much newer game they did try adding a localization there (since its still new and got the timing) but because they lack either money, good sense or just good connections, they got what you called a bad (but presumably still official?) translation group from China.

No at this point i am just invested in trying to figure out how in the world you are misreading my comments so badly. You somehow interpret me stating that “You wont get expensive stuff for free from Fatshark” as “Fatshark are holy and great and you cant say bad things about them”

Which to me is a pretty drastic change in meaning!

Again, your actions are of no use.
No matter how you say it, the language you and I use is very different.
The translator cannot convey your comment to me in the correct sense.

I don’t know about anything else, but you have a fatshark community manager account and a connection.
I know you’re definitely wasting your time on me.

Anyway, you mean fatshark is not a customer friendly company?
First of all, I understand that fatshark is a trashy company for us.
That is why I have no intention of coming to this community anymore.

I hope you enjoy the Darktide, which is not well-received in the world.

If you know that you do not understand what i write, why are you so quick to resort to personal attacks? O_O

You´ve no idea what i´ve been writing!

Lets be clear, i am telling you that Fatshark are not nice enough to give you the things you want, and that it is logical as far as Vermintide 2 goes.

And this means i am a manager?

The only things i said about Darktide were these :

1. The game is new
  2. It was released in a bad state which is disrespectful towards customers, especially since is not the first time Fatshark has released a game in a bad state.
  3. I heard that it has poor localization among other issues.

What in the world makes you think i play it at all?? You are dreaming up context and meaning without any logic or basis.