Is there any way to get DLSS support for Vermintide 2?

Good ole’ VT2 is old but I was wondering if it was possible to add DLSS upscaling tech to the game.
What I don’t know is how difficult it is to add these features

In addition Frame Generation or/and upcoming AMD’s Fluid Motion Tech are really solid techs that could benefit players.

Been playing tide games for over 8 years now and you guys always been on the frontline of visual fidelity and technologies, so I thought I’d ask.

It’s cooking! :slight_smile: All I can say for now.

2 Likes

What about fsr 2.0 or 3.0?

it’s good to hear, bless!

Noice

Hell yeah!

According to the latest Nvidia driver updates it’s coming on the 19th

2 Likes

I hope it’s not just DLSS3 because that’s RTX 40 series only, AFAIR. It’d be weird to just have FSR 1.0 and DLSS3 in the game.

1 Like

Dlss3 is just Dlss2 with Frame Generation. Nvidia namings suck and are confusing, you will be able to use Dlss as long as your card supports it.

1 Like

That’s cool then, I figured that’d be the case, but you never know. Maybe they’ll even plug in some of that latest FSR as a surprise…

1 Like

On second thought, after using the Quality preset of DLSS, I think I’l stick with FSR. Both disable sharpness filter now for some reason, too.

Im still using fsr too. Today i tried using dlss 3 quality and then dlaa, they are both disgustingly blurry to the point my eyes started hurting within 1-2 mins and thats not an exaggeration. This is why i was asking aqshy about fsr 2.0 and 3.0 but i was ignored but an unknown reason.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I’m disappointed.
Tried DLSS Quality, Frame Generation, DLAA and it all looks super blurry.
And I had the best case scenario by being in 4K…

Simply put this is not a good implementation of DLSS technology, I’ll stick with native.

1 Like