Is there a new problem with the servers today? Backend error -1

Issue Type (Required):

Gameplay/Matchmaking/Servers.

Issue Description (Required):

This only started happening to me today - 2 Different times while hosting and then not hosting at the end of a map inside the portal i have got the same backend error -1 which i have never seen before and i couldnt find much info on it to explain the problem. Is there something wrong with the servers?

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Playing a map and finishing it.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

I have no idea but its enough to stop me from playing anymore.

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Hm, no changes on our end, and no other reports (so far, at least) so it doesn’t appear to be a widespread outage.

Could you please share your console log from the session the error occurred so we can take a look?
https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360017633918--PC-How-to-Provide-a-Crash-Report-Console-Log-Launcher-Log-or-user-settings-config

In any case, I recommend to try restarting both your router and PC, and check if the error persists.