Invincible Rasknitt bug

Issue Summary:
Legend Skittergate. Full book run. 8 Loot Dice. First time I actually got a good group to do legend with, run goes smoothly. For the first time in my 3 Legend Victories and my 14-ish Legend Defeats we have a group where all four players are really good. They’re also non-toxic and good sports. It was like one in a million. We kill deathrattle. We get rasknitt down to 0 hp and he teleports. We go beat on him, he doesn’t do his “Mighty Rasknitt cannot die~!” thing. He teleports. Same deal. And once more, before we die one by one. Three time three or more of us beating on him at 0 hp and he just never does his scripted defeat sequence. Nor did he die, either. I am aware that if you kill him hard enough it bypasses the sequence. I saw that reported on already, so I’ll leave that alone. This happened once before, a long time ago, but it was on veteran so I didn’t really care that much. Was just a waste of time.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Skittergate ahoy
  2. Rasknitt is kill
  3. JK, Mighty Rasknitt cannot die!

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Rare (< 10%)

Additional Information: I included everything I could, console logs and dxdiag. I wasn’t able to get any visual evidence other than the console logs, so as much as I would really like it to happen, it is unlikely I will get reimbursed for being screwed over by a bug. Which is really unfortunate because it’s really rare you get a group that good, and normally one or two guys do something silly to ruin an entire run. Usually a Kerillian player. What’s up with that, anyway?

But there is another reason for doing this, and it is a more important reason. I just really would prefer this not happen again. To me, or anyone else. This super killed my will to keep playing. I’m probably taking a long break, it made me way more angry than it probably should have. Such a c**k-block would no doubt have destructive consequences if paired with a singularly furious individual.

I do not have any video or photo evidence I’m afraid. I didn’t know about the bug until we lost. Someone would have had to have just happened to have been recording.

DxDiag.txt (99.1 KB)

console-2019-06-18-04.05.29-014be531-e308-4b6a-a970-1b32d513180b.log (910.9 KB)

I’ll keep an eye on the thread, so if there’s anything else I can do to help you guys sort this, please don’t hesitate to ask. I would really not like for this to happen to someone else. Like, alot.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.