I got branded a crater and I don't know why

Don’t really know why I was branded a cheater and and being banned from joining games,

It’s tricky to discuss account actions here on the forums. If you are happy to share your Steam profile URL on the forums we can look in to what’s happened, else you can discuss it more privately via fatsharkgames.com/support

ouch… We just had a guy in our clan who downloaded a “Wide Screen Mod” for some Japanese RPG he’s playing. He left it running when he launched Battlefield4, that punkbuster ban hit him so fast xD RIP account.

because an asteroid hit you

ok that was a bad dad joke

1 Like

Don’t really know why I was branded a cheater and and being banned from joining games,

Actually the more I read this, it sounds like you’re able to play but the game says you’re untrusted? Try a clean reboot of your PC and try running the game without any background applications running. There may be a message at the top right if you’re still untrusted giving you a reason why (such as a particular file or binary that’s at fault).

nah, it’s good!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu